Monday 13 June 2016

8 WEEKS (RASPBERRY): May 22-28

8 Weeks (RASPBERRY):


Whew! I need a tan!!

  • Am I really pregnant? If I didn't have sore breasts and the occasional dry heave I'd completely forget I am pregnant. Sometimes this can be concerning, but mostly I'm trying to consider myself lucky!
  • Good news! Chocolate is back on the table! Bought some chocolate truffle gelato as a special impulse treat for myself. 
  • Craving sweets at times. Strawberries, chocolate, watermelon, candy, waffles, etc.
  • My uterus is the size of a grapefruit, but is still hidden behind my pubic bone, so I can't feel it yet!
  • Perpetually hungry. If I don't eat, I feel sick. If I look at something I thought I wanted to eat, but no longer want, I feel sick. I currently have three breakfasts between 0630 and 1000. A smoothie, a thin bagel, and two pieces of toast. Eating small snacks/meals every 2 hours or so keeps the queasiness away I find. 
  • Still tired, but can occasionally make it through a day without a nap. Other days I get my 8 hours at night and then still have to nap on my lunch break! Sometimes I wonder if my body is just tricking me into thinking I'm tired in order to veg a little bit. 
  • Nails still growing strong! I actually HAD to cut them... That hasn't happened in years! They always used to break before they got to that point. If only I could go get a fancy manicure! (Not supposed to go to spa due to all the fumes...)
  • My skin seems to be clearing up (keeping fingers crossed... Don't want to jinx it! This could still change any day!). I don't feel like a pre-teen anymore. 
  • By the end of week 8 I am pretty confident I'm pregnant. I have never been so exhausted in my life and the queasiness has kicked in. First time I've skipped my usual breakfast. Let's hope this is just a blip!
  • So much bloat. By the end of the day there is no hiding my "bump". Not very cute when it's just gas and water weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment